Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application Form is out – Green card lottery

Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application – For the interest of all those who have been waiting for the Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form, especially those who wish to know more about Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application , it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you about Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application .
A Green Card is a legal document which provides you with US permanent residence status. You will be entitled to all the benefits a US citizen has such as: working, owning property, studying and living in the USA.
Also Read : United states Green Card lottery 2018 Application Form is Out – United states Green Card lottery
If you are Australian or want to find out more information about Australia and the green card lottery, please read on.
How to Apply for Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application
– Complete the Online Application Form OR Visit www.go.usagc.com
We recommend that you complete the application form and you will be notified if your country becomes eligible for each year’s green card lottery, or if any other changes are made to the official US government diversity visa program.
Fifty thousand Green card lottery visas are distributed every year to applicants from 6 regions.
If you are from Australia you are able to get a chance to enter the US via Australians
Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application
You might have to show some proof that you are a citizen of Australia or a citizen from oneof the qualifying countries as a proof of your nativity to be eligible for the continental quota allotted for your region.
Also Read : Canada Immigration Online Application – Express Entry Draw Invites 2,801 Candidates to Settle in Canada
-You were born in Australia or in one of the eligible countries.
-You might be eligible if your spouse is an Australian or a citizen fromone of the -qualifying countries to be eligible by virtue of nativity.
-Even if you do not qualify for the country of birth requisites by the above two conditions,you might be able to apply for the green card lottery if either one ofyour parents were born in Australia or in one of the qualifying countries by virtue of nativity of your parent˜s birth.
Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application
The 2018 Diversity Visa program (DV-2018) is now open.
The entry submission period for DV-2018 is from 12:00PM EDT (GMT -4) .
The entry form will only be available for submission during this period and this period only. Entries will NOT be accepted through the U.S. Postal Service
Always check back to get the latest updates about Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Australia Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

148 comments on “Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application Form is out – Green card lottery

1. Olukemi Tegbe on

Please when will the application form foe australia vusa lottery be online.Kindly intimate me on my email.

2. Maxim Paye on

Dear Sir/Madam;
    I will appreciate if you kindly inform me about the day the 2017/2018 DV program will begins and ends.

3. Hannah on

thanks, pls i will like to know when to apply for the australia lottery and when it will end. 08036358939, 08022401176

4. Mohamed Lajay on

Hi I Am Mohamed Lajay Erom Sierra Leone.Please Admin Can Put Me In To Understing.What Does Someone Write In The Space Citzenship

5. Isaac Princewill on

Please what are the necessary requirement to be eligible for the Australia Visa Lottery and when will the online application be open?
    Thanks

6. martins ogedi enebeli on

Please when will the next Australia visa lottery be available? I shall be grateful if contacted immediately it’s online, thanks.

7. martins ogedi enebeli on

Please when will the next Australia visa lottery be available? I shall be grateful if contacted immediately when it’s online, thanks.

8. MC GHAYES on

pls sir or madam, I will e very grateful to you if you can update me when the AUSTRALIA DV LOTTERY will start and when it will end, and also how to apply for it online…I mean the link, you can contact me via my email address.. gregoryhayes39yahoo.com or [email protected]… thanks and God bless

9. Archie Toe on

I want to take part in this year (2017/2018) Australian Lottery Program. I wished I may be helped to be selected as one of the successful candidates. Please, upon receiving this comment, I will like to be recognized as one of the applicants.

10. Prince Y Saydee on

Hi my name is prince y saydee from liberia my question is, when Australia DV comes in the year and how it can be play this is my contact +231880041926/+231886478142

11. Sonakshi kiran on

Hi
    I would like to know which the correct site for lottery card of Australia as I’m really interested in moving to Australia.
    Please help.

12. Henry Nyumah on

Hi my name is Henry Nyumah form Liberia West Africa, is my country allow to participate in the program. I am so much interested.

13. Jemal Ahmed on

Jemal Ahmed: first of all i would like to appreciate Australian government and Immigration Office for delivering such great chance ,
    please Admin can i work and study altogether in Austral ? If so please inform me with other requirement criterias, thank you !

14. Alpha Bangura on

Hello Sir or Madam
    this is my dream to study and work in Australia,
    Iwish it will become true.
    for more information please contact # 077880479 / 078131293

15. Christopher on

I clicked on the link below saying online application form and its redirecting to another site not related, please how can I take part in this wonderful offer…
    I am from Nigeria and want to know if I cannot fill the AUSTRALIA VISA LOTTERY online .

16. Archie Duanah on

My name is Archie Duanah from Liberia. How can I apply because the online application form is directing me on another site. I really want to apply for this opportunity please help me. 231880515601/ 231770338507.

17. Cynthia Yei Cooper on

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    My name is Cynthia , a Liberian . This is my dream to study and work in Australia, I wish my dream come’s true this 2018.

18. Byron Scott on

Hello sir or madam. I’m Byron Scott a Liberian this have been one of my dream to study work and play sport in Australia. I want to play Australia DV Lottery. Please update me with informations and countries that are eligible to participate

19. Jesuratnam Suthath Retneswary on

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    My Name is Jesuratnam Suthath Retneswary this is my dream to study and work in Austaliya, I wish my dream come’s true this 2018.
    Contract No : 0776688870