Canadian Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Registration Form Is Out Online – Apply Here

Canadian Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Registration Form Is Out Online – Apply Here

Canadian Visa Lottery 2018 Registration – This is a life opportunities for people to register and apply for a visa, if he or she is finally chosen, you will be able to migrated to your dream country. So, in this article, we will be focusing on Canadian visa lottery.Canadian Visa Lottery 2018 Registration
Many have called for persons to the media table and free Canadian visa application form quite a while ago and they want to use it. But I’m happy now, that this is an opportunity now for all the information that you need.
Also Read : Canada Immigration Online Application – Express Entry Draw Invites 2,801 Candidates to Settle in Canada
Note that we have a variety of Visa from different countries depending on the choice of appliance which is applying it.
How to Register for Canadian Visa Lottery 2018
To start and begin the registration process of the Canada Visa Lottery 2018 Registration form only, must follow the simple steps guide .
Go to https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration
Choose Your Evaluation Form
Your Contact Information
Provide your Personal Profile
Your Personal Net Worth, make sure you do not over or under estimate it.
Your Language Skills
Your Work History if a
Canadian Job Offer
Family and Friends in Canada
Then click the Submit button and Form will be launched
ALSO Read: 2017 Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia – Charles Darwin University
Types of Canadian Visas
Below are the different types of Canadian visa lottery, and this will guide you to which type you are looking for this is better for you …
Students Canadian visa lottery form
Skilled worker visa
Tourist visa
visitor visa
Business Visa
Farm worker visa
Pilgrimage visa
visa diplomat
Transit visa, etc.
Even if your marital status (be Single, Married, divorced, widowed, separated, etc.) you can still apply for the lottery over. The registration application of Visa lottery is done every year and applicants can register and use the online lottery for over here.
Canadian Visa Lottery 2018 Registration
Also, be informed that there are many countries in which one can apply for a Visa lottery, but as I mentioned earlier in this article above, I will be focused on Canada Visa lottery.
Canadian Visa Lottery 2018 Registration
For those looking for a work visa or professional work visa work and live in Canada must possess an adequate knowledge and experience to qualify for this. You can also contact the nearest Canadian office or office you might as well visit the web site to make further inquiries about Canada over the program.
Canadian Visa Lottery 2018 Registration
Note that all personal information you present the Campbell Cohen Canadian Immigration Law Firm online while filling Canadian Visa Lottery 2017 is secure and is collected for the purpose of evaluating your possibility of immigration to Canada in savings.
ALSO Read:Top 5 Richest Pastors in Ghana – Richest Pastors Ghana
Canadian Visa Lottery 2018 Registration
For those who will be selected by the Green Card Lottery program will immediately get a Green Card and they can move on to the United States with her family ever to live and work there in Canada.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Registration, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

256 comments on “Canadian Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Registration Form Is Out Online – Apply Here

1. Olawunmi Adebowale on

I am highly interested. Kindly update me necessary information in this regard. +2348037747870. Thanks!

2. Edwards on

Thanks for your consideration, and effort in making this website available for unemployment.
    Your dedication and motivation is highly appreciated. Please send me relevant information on upcoming events and jobs in Canada and the Uk. Prefered field Early Childhood / Elderly Care (CAREGIVING)
    1876 8592554/ 1876 783 7034
    [email protected]

3. ALLISON IBELEMA on

Thanks for your effort in making this website available. And am highly interested. Pls i would like to get more information on the canadia visa lottery. +2348035088900.. Thanks once again.

4. Derrick Kofi Gyimah on

Find it difficult to register because some ads keep appearing. Please can I be given a link I can Register right away?

5. blessing on

I am interested in Canadian visa lottery but the site is not opening. Please I need more information. Thanks. My phone number is 08068255213.

6. kareem adewale rasaq on

Thaks for the good work,pls don’t let me be left out I’m so interested u can also reach me on my cell digits 08050650745 or WhatsApp on 08181750578

7. kareem adewale rasaq on

thanks for been there always…I don’t want to be left out of this Canada visa,you can also keep me in touch on 08050650745 or WhatsApp on 08181750578

8. viviane Dassise on

Hello I would like to know if this is only immigration process or Lottery visa similar to the one playing in the USA cause the link just show different type of Canada immigration process.
    I’m in the USA and really wanna play this Canadian Lottery.

9. Mr. Ngwa on

Please tell me how to apply, and can you please provide me with the form ?, and please tell me the death line. And please feed me with updates through my email

10. Adomah Kusi Benjamin on

Hi,am highly interested in the Canadian visa lottery and wish to apply.please I need your assistance.

11. Smith Emmanuel on

please help me get more updates & will be grateful if i get the visa to work in the Canada
    Whatsapp on +233247560950

12. Okeke Okechukwu A. on

Please I am interested in this Canadian Visa Lottery. I need information on this program. Please contact me on +234 70 31 333 288.

13. Asomah Ebenezer on

pplease how do i apply for canada lottery visa,i can not register the application form.please help me to apply for the visa.thank you.my number is +2330209304894/+2330243969925

14. Asomah Ebenezer on

please how do i apply for canada lottery visa,i can not register for the application form.please help me to apply for the visa.thank you.my number is +2330209304894/+2330243969925

15. Richard Addai- Sarpong on

the registration page is refusing to launch, it keeps prompting me with an attention message.
    Please i highly request of your assistance on how to apply and register for the Canada visa lottery.
    +2330244476986 and [email protected] are my phone number and email respectively. waiting for your reply. Thank you.

16. nabil abubakar mohamed on

iam refugee of Nairobi Kenya and I live in Nairobi kenya , please facilities for me visa lottery of Canada . contact by +254722141139

17. Tadese Kazeem on

Thanks a wonderful job done. Please am interested in Canada visa lottery, I will appreciate further communication and required details via my email address: jabar_74 @yahoo.ca

18. Margaret Obun Etan on

Hello, am so happy with the information about the Canadian visa lottery.. Please kindly put me in the know about the necessary steps and also update me too. Thanks +2348133807116 Am Margaret.

19. Nana A on

Please, I am standing by for your response to my earlier message. I would be very grateful if you would send me e form for Canadian Visa lottery. I still cannot get through. Thanks

20. Albert Adeinu Nixon on

Hi, please I would need you to provide me with information concerning the Canadian visa lottery. I’m new to it .
    Thank you.

21. Kamran Ali on

i want to ask that, i have done MBA Finance from a reputed university and have work experience of 1 year in qatar, still working in Qatar but intrested to go to canada for the uplifitment of my career.

22. Kelvin Noble on

my name is Kelvin m really interested but, the question is how do i get registered?? as in, the link to register i’ve searched online to no avail. my phone number is +23483879622. email:[email protected]

23. adeleke ifeoluwa adegboyega on

I will love to know more about the Canadian visa lottery, I will love to experience it in real time

24. ali Hassen abdulmajid on

I live in Nairobi kenya and iam refugee of Nairobi keny. Please need visa lottery of Canada facilities for me contact +254725791127

25. oyedele oyegoke on

I need Canadian visa lottery I work in dubai but I which to move to Canada through the Canadian visa lottery. Please how do I apply and when to apply. Kindly give adequate information I needed in my email. [email protected] or +971527211728

26. JOHN KIGONGO ZIWA on

Hello,
    Am interested in Registering for the Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018.Kindly advice me on how i can easily access the application form. i have tried downloading it online but it has failed.
    My mobile Telephone contacts are: +256782624466 or +256701611896
    My Regards

27. olugbade oluwakemi on

i am interested in the canadian visa lottery. i am a student n desire to study in a good n condusive environment.pls send me d necesary document needed. GOd bless

28. OJARIEKRIE GEORGE KINGSLEY on

I am extremely interested in the canadian visa lottery,i am a worker and the same time a student who wishes to study in a more condusive environment that will aid me acertain my future ambition.pls i don’t mind if i get the necessary document for application.Thank you

29. WAWO NOTEMGNING LARISSA on

Hey, am very happy for this information. please can you provide me with the necessary information to play this lottery, please i wish to know how I can get the application form and apply. you can reach me through: +237 673982570 / +237 656669080 and [email protected]. thanks

30. Stella egbekun on

09064555817
    I’m interested in the Canadian visa lottery. How do I go about it and what is the procedure like.

31. Mrs Ugwuowa Cordelia Chima on

My name is Mrs Cordelia Ugwuowa, a Nigerian trained and registered Nurse and Midwife. Currently, am working as a Higher Nursing Superintendent with the Enugu State Ministry of Health,here in Nigeria.
    Am interested in coming to Canada as a skilled worker through the assistance of the Canadian visa lottery. My problem is that I don’t know how to go about it. I therefore wish to use this opportunity to ask for your assistance.

32. BEDRI AHMED IBRAHIM on

Iam in kakuma rufugee camp in kenya 10 years so am intereste visa lottory.how do apply this lottory visa canada?

33. Mbendong nina on

am interested in the Canadian visa lottery. I will like to he informed when applications start and when they end

34. Viola Z.Wilson on

Please I need your help how to get to the application form to apply. I am interest in the Canada Visa lottery program

35. Buinlem Vitalis Kalone on

I am so happy for this opportunity and I am interested in playing the DV lottery but I found it difficult to play it(how to play the DV lottery).
    Contact: +237 679622886
    E-mail address: [email protected]

36. Nkwain cheh lilian on

Pease my name is Nkwain Cheh Lilian, I am highly interested and wishing to enroll in the lottery visa program. Please kindly give me all the information which I will need to enroll in this programme victoriously.Tell 674419349 or through WhatsApp using the same contact

37. Alfredo Antonio on

Thanks!
    I’m interested.
    Please, provide me with further details so that I can take a decision on that.
    Kind regards,
    AFA

38. Christina on

I mean to ask process fee because lottery visa is free of cost but if other cost is nessesary for going plz inform me before I apply

39. Fokam enjoh antoinette on

Hello
    Please thats the latest date for the registration of the canadian DV lottery
    My comtact: +237673414580

40. Adeosun Omotayo Ademola on

please I’m somehow confused, there’s one applycanada program that I applied for and I haven’t heard anything about it till this moment. please shed more lughts

41. Fred Adzanku on

Hello Sir/Madam…Please how do i apply for the Canadian..Contacts below..
    233245682678
    233240790877.

42. Fred Adzanku on

Hello Sir/Madam…Please how do i apply for the Canadian Visa lottery….Contacts numbers below..
    233245682678
    233240790877
    Thanks…

43. Anita Nshukwi on

Thanks for this imformation.please will wish to apply for a canadian visa online.Need your help to go about it

44. OLUWAFEMI BANJO on

I HAVE ALSO APPLIED BUT I LL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CANADA VISA LOTTERY. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF I QUALIFY WITH MY FAMILY MEMBER. HERE ARE MY CONTACT DETAILS +2348106722607, +2348028991626 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected].
    THANK YOU AS I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

45. PRINCESS MELI NKENE on

I Am a pupil Barrister from Cameroon. Studied at the university of Dschang, holder of a bachelor’s degree & a master’s 1 degree. Please I desires to further my master degree program by applying 4 a student’s visa lottery. I need help regarding the requirements and conditions to apply for student’s visa.

46. Victor Ransford Tetteh on

Hi, please I want to know if there is any cost involved in the acquisition of the Canadian visa. I would also want to know the closing date for this year’s entry. Finally I would like to be briefed on the requirements for a professional/work visa…plzzz this is my phone number…..0246432015/0269306313..

47. saad hamid on

hello .i am a chadian student at secondary school .you know i would like to win a lottory and then go to my drean contry it’s canada .
    i would like to know how can i sign up or apply or particpate and by power of God i can get it .
    please your help it’s a pleasure for me .

48. Njoh Evans on

awesome info so far.please I will like to apply for the do lottery to Canada but can’t seem to find my way through…Ur help in any way will b so much appreciated. …

49. jonathan sindani lingbondulo on

hello im verry nice to whrit for you this message because i need or and want to apply for dvlottery of canada please help me i need it look it my mail [email protected] my number phone +243825908069

50. jonathan sindani lingbondulo on

bonjour j’ai besoin vraiment d’appliquer au DV lottery mais je sais pas comment faire sinon je serais vraiment ravi d’aller au canada pour encore bosser dure merci voila mon mail [email protected] mon numero of phone +243825908069

51. omoyele Adebayo b. on

I’m an artisan and so much interested working in canada. How can I achieve this dream? Pls help me out. Thanks

52. kolawole olamide oluwadamilare on

I have my handwork,mechanic,and am into geotechnical work practical especially, I operate machine for soil test and foundation and am expert in mechanical work but in generator and I want to be in Canada to know more, Canada is good
    I love canada

53. kolawole olamide on

I love to be in Canada is the best place to be a better man,i have my hand work,mechanical in generators and am a good operator on geotechnical machine wish I work with TAE GEOTECHNICAL COMPANY, GRAPHILLIPS GEOTECHNICAL COMPANY AS AN OPERATOR
    I WILL LOVE TO WORK IN CANADA

54. Marian Sunday on

Am Marian Sunday my phone number is +2348064811633 from Nigeria and am married. Am a degree holder in Agriculture science education. I and my husband is interested to come and live and work in Canada, please how do I apply?

55. Diden Toritseju ( Mrs) on

I am a skill worker, I am a Nigerian graduate of business education with B. Edu. I am a teacher by profession with over thirteen years of experience. I am married with four children and my husband, who is also a graduate of political science and public administration. We are both professionals in our field. We are not going to be a liability but a contributor to Canada economy.

56. edward sasu somuah on

dear sir
    please am very glad for this opportunity,canada is a country i have heard a lot about when i was a kid that its one of the best place in the world.and its my dream to visit or to live there with my family to work and to give my family a good future.am a electronics technician.please i would like to know the process and the requirements needed for applying the canacda visa lottry.thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

57. safari ngirabatware jmv on

good evening i,m interested to canadian immigratrion lotery if is possibles help me how to apply for it thanks.

58. Mohammad ullah on

I am from logar province of Afghanistan we have very bad situation in here because of taliban and war that is in our province about more than 10 years we never tested the pleasure life just need your help…….