This is to inform the general public and all candidates who choose Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as the first choice university in the just concluded UTME examination for 2017/2018 higher institution admission, that the application for EBSU 2017/2018 Admission Post-UTME, and O’ Level Certification Verification for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates, commences today, Wednesday, 30th August, 2017.
Therefore, all qualified candidates who choose EBSU as their first choice, including those who did not, are hereby this notice advised to go ahead and pick up the application from the university’s official portal – www.ebsu-edu.net. Meanwhile, before you go ahead with the application steps, you’re also advised to purse for a while and read up the instructions and the method of registration on this web page.
NOTE: The portal for registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. Also, all payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
Test Schedule For EBSU 2017/2018 Admission
The test date for all faculties and departments will hold on the 23rd of September, 2017 at designated faculties. See the list below;
|Candidates’ Faculty||Post-UTME Screening Venue|
3. Education/ Arts
|Faculty Of Education, Ishieke Annex (Campus)|
|4. Social Sciences & Humanities||College Of Health Sciences (Presco Campus)|
|5. Faculty Of Sciences
6. Agric & Nat. Res. Mgt.
7. Education Science
|Ebsu Staff Schools, CAS Annex (Campus)|
|8. Health Sciences & Tech.||Faculty Of Agriculture
& Natural Resources Management, CAS Annex (Campus)
|9. Basic Medical Sciences||Faculty Of
Law & Pre -Degree
School, CAS Annex (Campus)
NOTE: The time for all faculties, department and choices of course remains 10:00AM on 23rd Sept., 2017. All candidates are expected to report to their designated venues as indicated in their acknowledgment slip and must appear with their acknowledgement and writing materials.
How To Apply – Start Here
- Visit EBSU official website through the URL – www.ebsu-edu.net or simply tap on the link on this article
- Tap on the ‘Portal’ link at the top right corner of the navigation panel to continue
- Then, select ‘Online Application’ from the next page and click on 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and Phone Number. Proceed to generate a payment invoice with your details
- Then. go to any of the designated banks (Diamond, First, EBSU Microfinance, Eco and UBA Banks) and pay in an application fee of N2,000 through e-tranzact
- The bank will give you a PIN which you will use to confirm your registration. Go back to the portal and complete the form online with your confirmation order PIN obtained from the bank
- Fill out the required fields there correctly and review them carefully before submission
- Then, print out your acknowledgment slip with which you’re required to come the screening venue with. That’s all!
I hope you found this helpful? Meanwhile, it’s always advisable to pay and process any Post-UTME form within the school area in question. So, if you’re far away from Abakaliki, feel free to forward us your details and our agent will help you purchase and process your form in the school.
Feel free to share this post with your friends using the social buttons below. Also, read up Latest on ASUU Strike in our next Post here.