KDF Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Out | Kenya Defence Force – Apply Here

KDF Recruitment 2018, The KDF Recruitment is an intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force.
All potential candidates reporting to the recruitment centres should come from the Subcounties/Divisions of their respective Counties or Districts. They should also bring with them current original national identity card and academic certificates/testimonials. Photocopies/scanned id cards and police abstracts will not be accepted.
Also Read : Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out – Apply Here
How to Apply for KDF Recruitment 2018
Simply Visit www.mod.go.ke to Apply.
KDF Recruitment Entry Requirements – Job Recruitment Conditions
a. Servicemen/Women
1) Must be a Kenyan citizens and should not have dual citizenship.
2) Age: Between 18 and 26 years old.
3) Be physically and medically fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
4) Have no criminal record.
5) Minimum weight
a) Men: 1.60m (5ft 3in).
b) Women: 1.52m (5ft).
6) Minimum weight:
a) Men: 54.55kg (120 lb)
b) Women: 50.00kg (110 lb).
Also Read : Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 Form have started | KDF Recruiting 2018
7) Female candidates must Not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire duration of training
8) Education: a minimum of mean grade D (plain) in KCSE for the general recruits.
Note…
If you need updates about Recruitment Into KDF Recruitment 2018 for both Navy, Custom and Immigration Kindly drop your name, email and phone number in the comment box below. Our Help Desk is always ready to attain to you 24/7. the KDF Recruitment 2018 will take off in the first quater of 2018.Thanks
Also Read : USA Visa Lottery 2018 Application Form is Now Online – Apply Here
Always check back to get the latest updates about KDF Recruitment 2018.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about KDF Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

263 comments on “KDF Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Out | Kenya Defence Force – Apply Here

1. John Ndung'u Karanja on

it’s a good message for to us and I pray God to join the army pliz show me when the dates are out for recruits thanks.

2. Balam Kipkirui on

I completed my form four this year and attain a grade that will enable me to join the forces especially the Kenya Airforce.My question is am I in a position to be among the recruits?

3. Chirchir on

Iam 100% sure that my heart and mind wish to work with kenya army.i have tried twice , all throu to medical exercise, am 23 yrs now,,so help God to pass this round ,amen.0700006337.

4. ilikwel isaac lopeiz on

i want to join KAAF coz that is my passion i came from lorugum division in turkana county i have two times but i have fail.

5. Caroly Onyango Oganga on

It has always been my Dream took the forces, please keep me posted on the updates. I’m praying it goes through so that I can serve my country

6. Wanjiru mwangi on

Am passionate about my country,this is the country i want to serve and what a better way than joining the kdf….I will be pleased if I ever get this change,thanks in advance. 0701881837

7. Ramadhan Makokha Juma on

my persion to serve my people will only come true after joining the forces.
    phone:0716680103/0719678084
    kcse grade:B+(67pts) 2016
    Id:3481****

8. Wesley kipkorir on

Am Wesley kipkorir and i wish to join kdf as a soldier in order to achieved my goal to protect my country and properties

9. Patrick Gakuo Mwangi on

To my mother nations defence Force.
    my name is Patrick Gakuo Mwangi from Nyeri,am a form four leaver 2017,it has always been my dream to join the Kenya Defence force,i am willingly and diligently ready to serve my own country at any cost,ready to give up my life for the welfare of my own Kenyan family,will always truly and honestly protect the sovereignty of my country,maintain the secret from falling in to the hands of our enemies,protect the rights of the underprivileged citizens,create a peaceful and harmonious working environment to all entrusted in my hands,deliver my duty in a productive and honest way and carry out my duty to the best of my ability,help me God indeed Kenya is a blessed country.God let peace rain in our minds and hearts,and always be mindful of our Kenyan family.
    please consider me as the recruitment begins.0717759530

10. HOSEA KATHUNKUMI MWENDA on

I want to join the Army to serve our Nation Kenya.i love how they are organized and how they perform their functions.looking forward to a good response

11. Daniel Macharia on

Am Daniel from Nakuru am 25yrs and I would like to join KDF forces I have been dreaming to be a soldier it my desire and a career that ave always dreamt of kindly don’t left behind….thank you

12. david kipkorir kogo on

Hi to the honorable members of Kenya Defence Forces,i would like to honour the job that you are doing in the service day in day out,you are the best and i love you job may God lead you bath and always protect you
    And as i await for this year 2018 i hope that luck will be on my side so that i can join this great team till then may God always be with you all
    im david kipkorir kogo
    phone:0722963680

13. NYAMAI KITHEKA on

I am a graduate nurse with a Bachelor’s of Science dregree in Nursing (BSc. N) and would like to joint the KDF particularly The Kenya Air Force or any other arm of KDF. Please channel me serving my country in a mighty way. Mine is 0724 723 455.

14. Denis Mwai Njogu on

I kindly wish to reach my humble request to join KDF as it has been my dream to join it since i was a kid .I am a highly deciplined guy with no criminal records but so unfortunate my first KCSE test on 2016 in muthambi boys i got a D- an when I repeated I got the same grade the only thing that increased was the points if there could be a way i can be helped to join KDF either Army, Navy or Air force I can greatly appreciat.I am seriously willing to serve my country in one of those departments.Am ready to die for my country. It is only in chemistry that i got an E. I have faith and hope that my request will be successful.I come from kirinyaga..gichugu

15. abighael makokha on

l am abighael makokha from busia county.l would like to join kdf so as to serve my country.l did my kcse in 2014 and attain a mean grade of c+.am 21 years old.l am ready to serve my country in one of the departments.l hope my request will be accepted.thanks in advance.my number is 0725730227.

16. Solomon Mukonyi Sayia on

I kindly wish to join Kdf in order to defence my country against intruders please kindly put me into your consideration, highly awaiting

17. maxwell muthii muthoni on

i am maxwell muthii from kirinyaga i kindly ask for a vaccancy in kdf job for i love my counry and my people and i would sacrifice my life onbehalf of them protect them and risk onbehalf of them am 22 years old healthy and natured by one parent am jobless please find me a vaccancy and i will be ready to work as a team and as a full army ready to follow orders and do what is neccessary always my phone number is 0713790295 or+254 737 514923

18. George muchiri on

am ready to serve my nation looking forward for this great opportunity it has been my dream since i was young KDF is me

19. Sammy mwagore lugo on

Aim interested in joining the kdf .it had been a dream and I pray that it comes true.and i would feel much happy if I had a chance to join wtlithout any difficulties

20. Shimoli munyes isaac on

I would like to join kdf and safeguard our country.it has been may passion to see myself in kdf I hope God will see me through
    0703176079, 0795598078

21. Shimoli munyes isaac on

I would like to join kdf since I had passion over it since.am ready to protect my country
    Anything else the records will show thanks

22. Leonard Mutinda William on

Am willing to join the force this year….. Have watched people being recruited but now I this this is my year Help me God
    May God protect Kenya our motherland
    please keep me updated on 0798444375

23. constant nyangweso on

my dreams is in your hand being a soldier is in my blood asist me to secure ad update me thank you am ready in all the coast 0796575631

24. George Bush Odhiambo on

”TRAIN HARD, FIGH EASY”. Hi? I’m George Bush Odhiambo And I’d Like To Display My Valour In The Name Of Protecting The Sovereignity And Integrity Of My Motherland Kenya And Africa At Large, To Fight And Flush Out Terrorists’ Ideology And Radicalization. Herein Are My Profiles: 0728983532. Please Do Keep Me Informed.

25. Nicholas Muskoka Robert on

Am nicholas musyoka, I really want to serve our country as a KDF soldier, being a soldier is my passion, it’s the job have ever dreamt of, am ready to die serving our country, am now 24 years old and I have been trying every moment bt all in vain, please don’t leave me out this round,

26. Antony Mutinda on

Hae admin am Antony Mutinda aged 23,i kindly take this oppotunity to inform you that am ready to join the Kenya defence force in 2018 as it has been my dream since i was a kid,am ready to die protecting my motherland Kenya.please inform me abt the recruiment date.
    phone no:0713695638

27. Agabetus Namunabo on

My name is Agabetus Namunabo age 27 yrs old experience of 10yrs in martial arts. wish to join Kenya air force. cell no. 0708643130. Thank you.

28. Peter Phaboius Otieno on

please keep me updated when the cadet recruitment advert is out.Am passionate of joining the forces as a profession. Phone number is 0729445971

29. PAUL MWANIKI MAUNDU on

Am paul mwaniki from NAKURU READY TO JOIN K.D.F READY TO SERVE THE COUNTRY WITH ALL MY HEART IN GOD I TRUST ALSO GIVE ME A CHANCE IF POSSIBLE

30. Michael Sirya Maitha on

Am Michael Sirya Maitha and I wish to join KDF(Kenya Airforce), kindly let me have the requirements of becoming a Kenya Airforce. Am 20 years old.I would also like to ask what happens to someone who doesn’t have an academic certificate because maybe he/she completed KCSE last year of which the certificate takes a year before they are delivered to schools.

31. BRIAN ELIM on

i know i was born a soldier nd i’ll die a soldier,,i’ll be glad to join kenya air force if recruited this year #2018

32. Lewis mutwiri on

Lewis mutwiri
    Am 20years old from Igembe North,,I will be very happy if I get a chance to join Army.my phone number(0712050939/0796060631).

33. Fideris Kyalo on

I tried and i won’t give up am also going to try and am sure i’ll make it to the kdf by Gods will…Its my long dream to join the kenya forces

34. Immaculate Akinyi on

I love how you carry out your duties. I would really be glad to join you in serving the country because it has been my dream since childhood.

35. Moses wekesa walumbe on

Iam willing and able to join army force and am ready to sacrifice my life because of my nation i have now tried 5th times but this round i beg you please consider me am 27 years and i did purchasing and supply management am from Bungoma Bumula district goodbye!

36. wanjiku joseph njuguna on

Am wanjiku joseph njuguna.being a kenya defense force has been my dream sence my childhood.am ready to serve my country if i get a chance.the soldiers in somali have always being my insparation may the almight God be with them.

37. JOEL MATIKO CHACHA on

I Joel matiko chacha do here by wish to join the Kenya defense forces in protect ing territory and serve the republic of Kenya with my best so God help me join the military this year Amen

38. peter on

Am soo ambitious to join the forces av served as a national youth cadets for two years .am looking forward to achieve my goal

39. patrick kipngetich Bett on

I truly want to join our Kenya defense force s mainly land force(army)I feel having
    passion or talent of serving my country Kenya full hearted of peace keeping inside country,borders and even within neighbouring countries without any hospitality with those undermining our country’s peace.assist me join kdf together with the help of omnipresent God

40. mburuki john on

Am Mburuki John aged 19years,am in university of Embu taking my bachelors degree in criminology and security studies as well am a marshall art expert and a physical fitness master too.in my life i always dream of being a cadet officer or a member of airforce who is a intelligent agent since have done criminology ,please consider me and in 2018 recruitment and i vow to defend my country at all costs,please reply

41. Njuguna peter mwangi on

I am Njuguna peter mwangi i am kenyan citizen and am ready to serve is kenya air force to our country and ready to die for it

42. Denis Mwai Njogu on

Dear madam /sir I Denis Mwai Njogu wish to apply for another vacancy to join the KENYA DEFENCE FORCE it has always been my dream to join it since i was a kid… The dream is also flowing in my blood veins as my dad was also in the defence as an army due to it being in my blood plus my career being to become a Soldier and it being my passion to i believe when the defence force grant me a chance to join i can work to my level best and always have a clean record. I am physicaly fit and my health status is fit also. The only problem i have and i hope you will consider me is that after my first KCSE exam 2016 i got a mean grade of D- with 13 points and i decided i can let go my dream to join KDF so i decided to go back to school and try once more but so bad i still got the same grade but with an improvement of 4 points so in total after repeating i got a D- of 17 point. I now can’t repeat again because some of the set books are now changed in both english and kiswahili. It is my humble prayer that you will consider me on 22nd of this month as you will be recruiting people at Gichugu (kianyaga) recruitment center. I humble myself before you hoping you will allow me to join the force this Year. My contact number is 0708323567. I hope for the best so help me God Thank you in advance Yours faithful Denis Mwai Njogu

43. OUMA ABSALOM ODHIAMBO on

Ouma Absalom appreciates the good work done by the kdf and has always been eager and ready to give my life for the protection of my nation as a KDF cadet. With due respect and honors to the kdf I would like to be updated on the 2018 cadet application so that I try out my chance to defend my nation, after having met all the minimum physical and academic requirements….thanks and may Almighty take charge

44. isaac macharia Mbutu on

Hello,,,,Am Isaac from the central part of Kenya wish to join Kadf but am confused on the recruitment dates my no. is 0703100389 , email [email protected] I really have a passion of serving my country ,,please keep me updated

45. isaac macharia Mbutu on

Hello,,,,Am Isaac from the central part of Kenya wish to join KDF. but am confused. on the recruitment dates my no. is 0703100389 , email [email protected] I really have a passion of serving my country ,,please keep me updated.

46. Lewis Mutembei on

hi.am lewis mutembei.joining Kenya Navy has been in my heart since childhood,but this time i need to make my dream a reality.i completed fourm four couse 2015 but was not able to proceed to campus.I believe that this is my year for God to work His ways.please consinder me this round.
    Tel…0796906986

47. GODWIN WANYANDE NJEGA on

Name: GODWIN WANYANDE NJEGA
    I. D NO: 310 88 254
    Phone:0700 240 022 / 0786 782 090
    I really appreciates the good work done by the KDF and has always been eager and ready to give my life for the protection of my mother land natoka as a KDF cadet. With due respect and honor to the KDF I would like to become one among your soldiers to help protect my country KENYA. Please keep me informed thank you,

48. Hillary kiprop kosgei on

I’m from Elgeiyo-marakwet county station iten-Kenya KDF as done more in terms of security in and out side our country, also it has assist more in rescueing so many people all over the country from various problems such as floods, another disaster is malaria year 2017 at Baringo and so more, we really take an appropriate for all of you as KDF. Thank you and God bless you.
    At this year 2018 from my center, I would also want to join you, a request 0727328440

49. DAVIS CHOME NGALA on

DAVIS CHOME NGALA AM READY ANYTIME ANYDAY AM ALWAYS PREPEARD FORWARD EVER BACK WARD NEVER READY TO SERVE MY NATION 0701679323 24hours on

50. NICHOLAS NGULI MUTINDA on

hi ADM,am Nicholas Mutinda I look forward to ask for a job in the KDF(cadet) am 23 yrs now.I did my KCSE in 2015 have tried twice now but to no avail .Our recruitment day is 12th March at Masinga please consider me am ready to sacrifice for my country Kenya!contact me at 0796883906.THANKS!!!

51. Stephen Musembi Martha on

Hello admin, am Stephen Musembi Martha am ready to serve my country as a Kenya army and ready fight for my country in any condition to assure security in my country and to my fellow Kenyans. I have trying for 4years without success. Last time I was dropped out due to excess number than expected. Now in this fourth year of trial I hope to be granted the opportunity to serve my nation. Am 23years old, born from Ukasi sub-location, Ukasi location, Nguni division, Mwingi East district and my recruitment place is Mathuki primary school. Please remember me for the coming recruitment.
    Am above qualified in any of the requirements

52. Gladys Ngwasi on

I kindly wish to join kdf in order to defence my Country against intruders am kindly requesting for your consideration thank you 0790700325

53. Robert Ouko Musa on

Each and every moment I have been praying that one day God will open the door for me to join KDF, Becouse im physically fit due to exercise have been doing and also im upto the qualifications…May God Open the door of KDF for me this round (Isaiah 59:1)

54. Mohoria Charles Murimi on

Meeting all the requirement both physical and academic I will be grand to join and serve Kenyan in the Kenya defense force if given an opportunity

55. Peterson jumba on

am Peterson jumba from Jericho am 23, this job has always in ma blood bt sir have reached form3 coz school frees problems plz is its possible grant me ths job and all do it to my best,

56. Caroline wacera nganga on

I’m Caroline wacera nganga muranga county kandara sub county I’m the youth representative of scouts in kandara I would like to join the forces to fight for my country it’s a passion from my childrenhood I’m 19 have all the qualification,, would be grand if considered thankyou

57. Evans kundu wanyonyi on

Am Evans kundu wanyonyi,I lost my documents,I want to join KDF,I want to neck for replacement but they told me to go with your email so they send my documents directly to your email,kindly help me with it

58. Kennedy mutugi Wanjiru on

Hi admin..am kennedy mutugi from kirinyaga west .22yrs..I patiently want to apply in kenya defence Force ..please for your kindnes.help me reach My dreams..God bless you as you take in…am ready to serve my nation at any cost…please I beg for a vaccant..thank you

59. Kelvin Gitau on

Am kelvin Gitau from Nairobi my prayer is to join Kenya army i have tried twice but this time i have strong faith that God will do according to His will Amen

60. Geoffrey Kamau Mbugua on

It has always been my passion since I was young, this is my second time I’m gonna try it ….hopefully that I’ll manage to join the forces this time, I love Kenya defense forces

61. collince odiwuor odhiambo on

This is Collince odiwuor odhiambo from homa bay county,I would like to join kdf and serve my country with steadfast and dignity… I had tried it thrice and am just always being left out… here is my contact 0703105650…
    am positively waiting for your reply and please help me join you this time I don’t be left behind

62. collince odiwuor odhiambo on

get me updated of the next recruitment dates on 0703105650, with your concern I say thanks.. May God grant our kdf power and strength to serve his nation

63. mohamed shungu on

Am 23 years of age..i pray one day i will be granted a chance to the kenya defence forces..i wish i could serve the people,protect the country…i beg that chance

64. Said Hussein on

Am Said Hussein from Coast Kenya i have 23years I dream to be a KDF i hope this season may Allah (s.w)help me to do my duty as possible to help people and guard my country.

65. Sebastian Kimanzi Titus on

I am a Kenyan aged 26 years old,have just finished doing my P1 certificate at Machakos teachers college and wish to join the Kenya Defense forces to serve my country.phone number is 0795699541

66. Moses Mulumia Nyongesa on

I am Moses Mulumia Nyongesa from Trans-nzoia county.Am 20 years old. I did my KCSE in the year 2018,and attained a mean grade of B plain. l have met the requirements given. I will be grateful if you allow me a chance to join KDF.