Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2019 have started | KDF Recruiting 2019

Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019,Requirements for Kenya Air Force Recruitment and How to Apply for Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019.  The KDF Recruiting Teams comprising of Kenya Army, Kenya Air Force, Kenya Navy and Defense Forces Constabulary will visit the enrolling focuses as demonstrated beneath to select Servicemen/Women, Defense Forces Constabularies on dates showed.
Every potential applicant answering to the enrollment focuses should originate from the sub provinces/divisions of their separate regions and regions.
Also Read : Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out – Apply Here
Requirements for Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 – Servicemen/women
(1) Must be Kenyan citizens.
(2) Age: Between 18 and 26 years old.
(3) Be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
(4) Have no criminal record.
(5) Minimum Height:
(a) Men 1.60m (5ft 3in).
(b) Women 1.52m (5ft)
(6) Minimum weight:
(a) Men: 54.55 Kg (120 lb).
(b) Women: 50.00 Kg (110 lb).
7. Female candidates must Not be pregnant at recruitment and during training.
8. Education: A minimum of mean grade D (plain) in KCSE for the general recruits.
Requirements for Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 – Tradesmen/Women
a. Prospective candidates wishing to apply must satisfy the conditions and requirements given below.
(1) Must be Kenyan citizens.
(2) Age: Between 18 and 26 years old.
(3) Be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
(4) Have no criminal record.
(5) Minimum Height:
(a) Men 1.60m (5ft 3in).
(b) Women 1.52m (5ft)
(6) Minimum weight:
(c) Men: 54.55 Kg (120 lb).
(d) Women: 50.00 Kg (110 lb).
(7) Female candidates must Not be pregnant at recruitment and during training.
Education Qualifications for Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019
(1) Education – Qualifications & Requirements:
(a) Technicians:
A minimum of mean grade C (plain) in KCSE, a relevant Diploma or above from a recognized Institution and be a registered with the relevant statutory bodies, where applicable,
(b) Catechist:
Must have a minimum of C – (minus) in KCSE, a Diploma in Catechetical studies from a recognized catechetical college/ institute and should not be beyond 35 years of age.
(c) Artisans:
A minimum of mean grade D + (plus) in KCSE and either a relevant certificate with Government Trade Test Grade II or Craft II from a recognized Institution.
Also Read : KDF Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Out | Kenya Defence Force – Apply Here
1. Vacancies for Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019
a. General Recruits
b. Constabularies
b. Tradesmen/women:
(1) Mechanical Engineering (Plant/ Production or Metallurgy Option)
(2) Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Technology)
(3) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
(4) Industry (Plant Option)
(5) Quantity Survey Technician
(6) Survey (Cartographer)
(7) Structural Fabrication and Material Engineering
(8) Electronics and Computer Engineering
(9) Telecommunications Engineering
(10) Mechatronics Engineering
(11) Building Construction Technology
(12) Instrument and Control Engineering (Measurement Tech)
(13) Electrical and Electronics – Electronics or Telecoms Option
(14 ) Electrical Engineering
(15) Aeronautical Engineering
(16) Automotive Engineering
(17) Control and Automation
(18) Architecture
(19) Building Technology
(20) Civil Engineering
(21) Clerk of Works
(22) Information Technology and Computer Studies
(23) Finger Print Expert
(24) Journalist
(25) Community Health Nursing (Kenya Registered Community Health Nurses )
(26) Clinical Medicine (Registered Clinical Officers)
(27) Health Records and Information Technology
(15) Welding and Fabrication
(16) Vehicle Mechanics
(17) Vehicle Electrician
(18) Draughtsman
(19) Videographer
(20) Video Editor
Also Read : Canadian Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Application Form is Ongoing | Apply Now
How to Apply for Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019
1. Clear photocopies of relevant academic certificates and national ID card of the prospective Tradesmen/ Women must accompany their applications and be addressed to the:
Assistant Chief of Defence Forces
(Personnel and Logistics)
Ministry of Defence
Defence Headquarters
Ulinzi House
P. O. Box 40668
Nairobi – 00100
Applications is expected to kick off before the end of the first quarter of 2019 and is our duty @ www.newschannel247.com to keep you informed about Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019. The Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise will be absolutely Free.
Always check back to get the latest updates about Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

111 comments on “Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2019 have started | KDF Recruiting 2019

1. Jamal mursal on

am Jamal mursal from Mombasa …I completed my kcse studies in 2016 and got a c+….i would like to join air force army…may I know the recruitment dates please …my phone number ..0797556330…my [email protected]

2. erick Mburugu on

am so inspired by the work you are doing.kindly notify me of any advertisement by the kenya police or kenya defence forces

3. Ronald Kiplangat Ketuturi on

I am Ronald Kiplangat Ketuturi and would like to be part of the air force in defending our country also a qualified nurse in community health nursing

4. Pkiach Kennedy on

Am Kennedy pkiach I like to join Kenya defence forces (Airforce?) I did my KCSE in 2016 scoring B plain ,,have passion to work with the Air force……0707097437

5. kisholo weldon on

6. kisholo weldon on

i am a physiotherapist, i would like to serve my nation as an armed force physiotherapist through all dedication.kindly let me know date of application. my phone no 0716582636

7. mathew bukachi on

am interested and stable to join kdf this year 2018 …I finished my high school lever in 2016 .how can get the chansa

8. Aga Roba Galma on

my name is Aga Roba Galma,from moyale constituency in Marsabit county,,,, I deed my k.c.s.e in 2016 and stained a mean grade of D+,,,,,,,I will like to jioni Kenya airforce,,,,I am a really need to join so that I can help my mum who is bread winner for us,,,,who is really struggling to bring us up without our father,,,, my number is 0720614809,,,,I wish the boss to consider me,,,

9. Dennis Njiiru Njoroge on

Hae my name is Dennis Njiiru Njoroge current pursuing a diploma in Architecture am at module two now kindly notify me on recruitment dates and place an from Kikuyu kiambu county 0725742104

10. ONESMUS MBURU CHEGE on

I am Kenyan of sound mind and would like serve my country as kdf .I will be very grateful if I get that chance my no. 0743445064

11. Peter Wakanyua Gaiti on

am Peter from Embu county but currently working in Nairobi, will I have to go for recruitment in Embu or I can do it in Nairobi? kindly inform

12. Hillary kiprop kosgei on

I’m Interested to join Kenya Defence Forces
    phone number 0727328440
    mean grade C minus
    Hillary kiprop kosgei

13. Peter kibet sigei on

I would like to take this chance to acknowledge that I’m proud of the Kenya defence forces for protecting our country and may God protect them.I would like to join the Kenya air force so as to protect this lovely country. I finished my kcse last year at mugango secondary school in bomet county(p.o.box 186) and managed to score a D+.Given a vacancy at the Kenya air force will be like a dream come true for me.Thank you

14. KEVIN KIBET on

hi admin am a third yr student pursuing math physics as a teacher but i would like to join the fulfilling, challenging and rewarding job kenya air force

15. Edwin Mweresa Munubi on

My name is Edwin Mweresa Munubi,i come from Trans-nzoia County(kiminini)..i wish to join kenya defence forces..i did my K.C.S.E in 2015 and scored a minimum grade of D PLAIN..it has been my wish to join and be part of K.D.F..please consider me this time because am ready to respect,follow the orders and serve my entire nation..also ready to protect my country and my people..please consider me..my phone number is 0755481094

16. George Kariuki Mutura on

Am George Kariuki Mutura.. I had a B+ in my KSCE and I have dreams of joining the Mighty Kenya Air force as a cadet.. Please help me out on how to start

17. Mwenda lewis on

I have a law degree but i have’nt yet gone to the kenya school of law, can i join Kenya Airfoce as a trades man?

18. Shadrack Chirchir on

I pursuit criminology and security studies and i would like to join airforce, my contacts are 0716537412.

19. Chirchir Dominic on

Kindly notify me on any latest kenya air force recruitment ,am undergraduate student with bsc chemistry and like to serve this great nation under the docket of tradesmen-industry(plant option) kindly contact me through e-mail: [email protected] or 0717676822.Thanks in advance

20. Kelvin Mutwiri Njue on

Am kelvin Mutwiri from Embu county.A born again christian.For now am doing a diploma course in Architecture at Kabete National Polytechnic 3rd module.Il be much greatful if I get a chance in the Kenya Airforce.Please keep me informed be blessed

• Kelvin Mutwiri Njue on

Am Kelvin Mutwiri, a born again christian from Embu county.For now am undertaking a diploma course in Architecture at Kabete National Polytechnic 3rd module.Il be much greatful if I get a chance in Kenya airforce.
      [email protected]
      Contact-0791400610
      Please keep me informed.
      Thanks and be blessed.

21. Kelvin Mutwiri Njue on

[email protected]
    Contact-0791400610
    Please keep me informed.
    Thanks and be blessed.

22. willis musiko on

my name is musiko Willis ,from kakamega county.I am 23years of age and my ambition is to protect my country in whatever the case..I completed my form four (KCSE) in 2016 .I would appreciate when you update me on the date of recruitment your honor. thank you.

23. Mercy Gideon on

My greatest desire since childhood is to be a secret agent in the army.please assist me with the guideline.thank you

24. Ray kiplimo on

hi, my name is Ray kiplimo. I have a degree in mechanical engineering but will wish to serve my country as a Kenya Air force. Kindly notify me when the application forms is ready. email [email protected].

25. Bruno on

Am bruno odhiambo from homabay county i would wish to join the kenya air force and serve this beloved country passionately i got a B plain in my KCSE inform me of the recruitment dates through 0706022700 and my email [email protected]

26. Geoffrey Rugano Ndichu on

kindly text me on whether KAF needs pilots and when vacancies for KAF pilots will be available.
    Telephone number:0716486539

27. Kelvin Mwaisaka on

I am kelvin Mwaisaka from Isiolo county. just wondering if i’d get considered to the Kenya Airforce Airman during your next recruitment since I find myself qualified for the job and is willing to serve my country. I achieved a mean grade of C+ in KCSE 2013. I am 23 years old and has not yet gotten any employment. please notify me on your next recruitment dates also through my phone number, 0715577706.
    Thanks in advance.

28. Wekesa Moses on

I am Wekesa Moses studying a degree in criminology and security management and I want to join Kenya airfoce.kindly advice me.

29. Kelvin on

Hae,you always state a minimum grade,but when your team comes to the ground for recruitment they always say a minimum grade of B plain and above.Can you kindly inform me why always happen,contrary to your adverts

30. victor on

hae am a Kenyan citizen,I completed ma kcse I 2016 and scored a c- I would really love to join the air force please inform me for the next recruitment

31. Philip mokaya ogero on

Am Phillip mokaya , i have a diploma in Telcommunication engineering, am interested to join Kenya airforce, please keep me in touch, Thanks.

32. Washington Nyamwanga on

Hello, am Washington Nyamwanga from Migori county, am so much interested in joining Kenya Airforce in the next recruitment, I did KCSE last year 2018 and attained grade C+, am ready to serve my country, please let me know when the recruitment wil take place through, +254706694096 or +254738210904