Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out – Apply Here

Kenya Police Recruitment 2018, For the interest of all prospective candidates of Kenya Police Recruitment 2018,who wish to know about Kenya Police Recruitment 2018, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you about Kenya Police Recruitment 2018.
All Kenya Citizens who wish to join Kenya Police force are hereby advised to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018. Registration for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form will commencing in the first quarter of 2018.Also Read : Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 Form have started | KDF Recruiting 2018
How to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
Simply Visit www.kenyapolice.go.ke/
Kenya Police Recruitment Entry Requirements
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physically, mentally and medically fit7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
A)Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
Also Read : KDF Recruitment 2018 Application Form is Out | Kenya Defence Force – Apply Here
B) Applicants with the following skills are strongly encouraged to apply; Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Offficers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.
Always check back to get the latest updates about Kenya Police Recruitment 2018.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Kenya Police Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

211 comments on “Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out – Apply Here

• Robinson kiplimo kiprono on

Am Robinson kiplimo kiprono from baringo county baringo Central am a Kenya citizen I have gone through the qualifications to join Kenya police and I wish to join if I will get. Achance to work and provide security in Kenya. Kindly adm inform me of date of recruitment and how join kikozi kubwa

1. Ronah Henry on

Am from Kenya and I will be very happy to be part of Kenya police service. I will be too grateful if you give mr an opportunity.Thank you.

2. Sammy on

Im from Kenya and I will be happy to be one of Kenya national police officers… I will be very thankful if offered this opportunity…. Thank you.

3. Virginia Mukenyi on

I would like to be part of you in department of Kenya police. I kindly request to know whether it’s possible for me to be recruited when my identity card is beyond the required years.

4. Beth kendi on

I have all the qualifications but am worried I don’t have a godfather
    Am always interested and my passion is to become a cop.am 20yrs old and I have all the requirements

5. Charles Macharia Thiong'o on

I really need a job, and what I dream of is serving as a Kenyan police, for my country. I would appreciate if I get the opportunity.

6. meshack waweru on

Am a student taking general arts and social sciences and therefore interested please update me about the recruitment

7. Kipkirui Patrick on

Am patrick,and I wish to be part of you as police officers. I’ll be thankful with your acceptance. And kindly tell us when will it be next in this year 2018

8. abighael makokha on

l am abighael makokha from busia county.lnterest to join kenya police.0725730227,please update me.thanks in advance.

9. Brenda nkatha maingi on

I have a friend whose is passoinate in joining the police force ,unfortunate he hasnt attained the kcse required grade ,is there a chance for him???

10. Chepkemoi Patricia on

I’ll be humbled if given a chance to join kenya police, i have all the qualifications am looking forward for your response.

11. Agabetus Namunabo on

My name is Agabetus Namunabo, age 27yrs and having an experience of 10yrs in Martial arts. please, kindly am hereby request such an opportunity to join Kenya police service and fully work hard to protect my lovely country. this has been my dream since I was in primary school though I have been rejected for several but I hope this time you will consider me. Thank you.

12. BRIAN ELIM on

i am brian elim from turkana and 20years of age and i’ll really appriciate if given a chance in this year’s recruitment.thanks in advance

13. Rodgers Ondimu on

am Rodgers Ondimu from kisii aged 25years old. i have been trying in the previous years but no success. I will be so happy if I join in this year 2018. Thanks in advance

14. Nancy on

Have a passion to join Kenya police av tried 6times emerging no.1 n 2 in the race but av never got that chance…my prayers this year is that I will join in Jesus name…please inform when is the next recruitment..

15. Leah Wanjiru Ngatia on

Leah Ngatia 25yrs old am a Kenyan, lives in Nakuru. Am very interested and passionate to join The Kenya Police Service.. Please update me on 2018/2019 recruitment.
    0727217179

16. Violet wayua muinde on

Am violet muinde.Am from kitui.would very much like to work with this department.I will appreciate your concinderation.

17. Richard muoki on

Hi iam Richard from Nairobi,I will happy if I will have a chance to join the Kenya police force,my dream to be,,I will be so grateful…thank u…

18. vincent kibet koech on

I will like to be part of any military in our country kenya .I have all the requirement.am electrical technician and I did all trades from 3,2 and 1 but I have result slips but other certificate is available….I have interest being part of military.thank you

19. Moses Kabara on

Am Moses Kabara From Kipipiri, In Nyandarua County.I Kindly Request To Be Update On Actual Date Of Recruitment Of National Kenya Police Service In This Year 2018.I Will Be Humbled And Thankful To You As Commission And To God,if Hopefully I Will Got A Chance To Serve As Part Of Kenyan Policemen.Thank You

20. Robert chege on

Good information , am Robert Chege from nyeri a diploma holder in procurement aged 28 .willing to be part of the team. Have met all the requirements

21. Robert chege on

Hello, am Robert from nyeri am a diploma holder in procurement i started trying to join police force from 2010 now am 28 years. Kindly requesting a position am willing to be part of the team. Have met all the requirements

22. Peter kimeu on

Am ready to be your job mate I like police so much I respect all kenya post of officer I can fill good when I get in this office to give Opportunity of been ICD I can make it In Jesus name.

23. kipkemoi bett on

iam kipkemoi bett…Asumbi ttc homabay but from narok county…am eagerly waiting for this year’s recruitment…i have passion on the same career..pliz inform immediately the date when announced

24. Michael Mwangi Kairu on

I am Michael Mwangi Kairu from Murang’a County I’d like to join Kenya Police in advance Thank you 0713759194

25. Emmanuel Juma on

I am a Kenyan, I would like to join this Kenya police , I have tried so many time without success, please help me join Kenya police and i’ll be more appreciated.

26. Charles Odhiambo on

Am an ecd teacher in kenya .And have been intrested to be a police officer since birth so that i help in maintaining peace in our country.Kindly consider me,thanks in advance

27. Abubakar nyangweso on

Am a Kenyan aged 23yrs, I wish to join Kenya police..I also trained as a primary teacher but have not been employed yet…Hpe God will see me through…

28. vansylas viqah on

vansylas viqah how do you,feel if someone can waste his time 4times everything ok but each and every try nxt time y dont you b straight 4ward dat pple have bn alread bn taken nt giving ppl hope 4nothing please ,national police service style up du you want each one of as to be with godfathers? or join Al-shabab,.I need the chance 4 the last time or else you will b trained of me ,where do you want as to work and yet i have great passion with the job pliz have think about it .thanks nitawapa kazi mimi kama hamtaki kunipa kazi this is serious not a joke fail to offer me face the repucultions .

29. MUINDE DENNIS on

am a kenyan citizen able and willing to join the kenya police.Please inform me on the dates and centres of recruitment 2018.Thanks in advance. Its my career.

30. kenneth ngenoh on

Iam Kennedy ngeno;am anurse,please assure me on dates of recruitment::::$I study forensic investigations,thankyou….my no0725018071

31. Jared ogana monari on

Keep me updated please I really want to join administration police… Contact 0704198347… Want to know when recruitments will start

32. kipsang francis on

I am a Kenya citizen and I have gone through NHS training paramillitary training and I am eager to join that department

33. Caroline chepkemoi on

Am Caroline chepkemoi from Bomet am interested in joining Kenya police please give me updates, looking forward to your replies. Thank you.

34. Baraza Taabu Victor on

Peace.I hold Diploma in Law,and I am 27 male Kenyan.Let me please know the next recruitment process within the right timeframe.I am seriously considering to join the Kenya Police service.Peace

35. hussein ali kinage on

Am hussein ali citizen of kenya,and also intrested in joining and serving kenya police,looking forwad to here from you.

36. Stephen Musembi Martha on

Am Stephen Musembi Martha from kitui county but I live in Garissa county. Am 23years old. I have been trying to be a Kenya police department 3years without succeed. Now am pursuing a diploma in Criminology and forensic at Kenya Institute of Security and Criminal Justice at Garissa branch. Am doing all this in order to be come what have been focusing to be. How can recognized by the commission for the coming recruitment? Have been trying but lucky has not been on my side. I promise to serve the commission diligently and passionately as I know I will be serving my country and defending my citizens. Am happy see your positive feedback from the respective officers.

37. Victor ochieng on

Hello am victor , a kenya citizen i would like to be a part of kenya police so you should inform me when the date of recruitment is near so i should be ready.0703151705

38. monicah musyoka on

Am monicah recently doing dip in environmental science,am 21yrs old have been dreaming to be one of you,i kindly request the dates for this year’s recruitment,,,thank you

39. Fredrick Oundo Okello on

Am Okello Frederick taking diploma in Chemical engineering interested to know the date for recruitment and join you too.

40. David Bori on

Dear Sir/Madam
    RE; APPLICATION FORM – POLICE RECRUITMENT
    My name is David Bori. I am 25 years old and I am very interested in joining the Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary which I believe the recruitment is currently on.
    I have completed my Third Year of Studies at the University of Goroka in 2017, taking Bachelor of Arts in Education. Due to School Fee’s issues, I have withdrawn from studies this year 2018.
    Since the crime rate is now increasing at an alarming rate, I am very keen to join the Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary so as to fight crime, and if I’m selected, I will perform to the best of my abilities.
    Your favourable consideration in this regard will be very much appreciated.
    Yours Faithfull
    DAVID BORI
    [email protected]

41. Silas Temoi Kiptai on

I Am Silas Temoi Kiptai From Saboti Constitueny Aged 23 Yrs Wish To Join Police Department. I did my KCSE exam 2016 I Manage to get a grade of D+ (plus) I Belief God Will Answer My Prayer.Phone Number 0792104631

42. Jackson Emanman on

Iam a Kenyan citizen with a dream of joining the police force..(Gsu) to provide security for our country but have been trying but all in vain

43. Lelei Vivian Chepkorir on

Am vivian,from Nakuru county,Subukia sub-county,I had a passion of being a soldier in Kenya police service, I will thank God when my dream will succeed,I used to participate in athletic and mean grade ofD+kcse,am requesting for a chance in the coming recruitment

44. Dancan onyango warega on

Am Dancan onyango from gem Siaya county. I kindly requesting to be update on actual date of recruitment of the National police service in this year 2018. I will be humbled and thankful to as commission and to God. If hoppefuly i will got of a chance to serve as part of Kenya policemen… Thank you

45. Dancan onyango warega on

Am Dancan onyango and i have gone through paramillitary training in NYS college Gilgil and i have completed my three years course in Automotive engineering and i am eager to join Kenya police service. Thank you

46. Edin Bruno on

I had passion to be asorger and thats what i have been dreaming for kindly reguesting to join..but i have mean grade of D plain,is there any effect about my grade

47. FELIX KIPKOECH. on

Following the above shortlisted advertisements, i am very much interested to join you this year. kindly update this year venues and dates.
    Yours faithful
    [email protected]
    Felix Kipkoech.
    Tel.0724916035

48. Mohammed Koech on

Am Mohammed Koech from Mombasa and would like to join the Kenya police force. please can you give me the date when the recruitment will be done here in Mombasa,kisauni county. Thank you as I wait to here back from you.

49. cleophas nyawade on

nyawade cleophas,eager to join police force please I kindly request for update of recruitment date,am from kakamega county,0722996458 thanks in advance

50. James Omoth on

My name is James Omoth from Siaya County, Is it amust that someone must be recruccted in his or her home County, or someone can be just recruccted anywhere within the Country, as long as he or she is Kenyan Citizen.

51. moses odoyo on

hello admin please let me know the exact date of kenya police reuitment this year as early as you can , I want to be part of recruits

52. Dickson Kalani Abukuse on

I wish to be recruited as a police officer 2018 to enhance peace within the locality that I will be posted to work.May God provide chance this 2018

53. kennedy kagoiya on

am kennedy kagoiya from kerugoya,,i have undertaken p1 course and willing to be part of Kenya Police Service- 2018. I would like you to update me on the recruitment dates and venue.My contact is 0708396137

54. Dalmas Nyakundi on

I’m Dalmas Nyakundi from Nairobi i would like to know the recruitment dates for this year,,Kindly help.

55. Tony kogo on

interested and commited to serve my nation if given an opportunity,kindy update me when dates are released.Thank you.

56. felistah on

when is the recruitments date/months 2018
    plz.we can see on internet july/August but now August/September
    which is which plz

57. Moses Mulumia Nyongesa on

I am Moses Mulumia Nyongesa from Trans-nzoia county.I did my KCSE In the year 2018 and attained a mean grade of B plain.am 20 years old. I am early to join KDF. please I’ll be greatful if you allow me a chance.