University Admission List – How to Make University Merit Admission List 2017/2018.

This is to inform all prospective candidates of 2017/2018 University Admission, who participated in the just concluded Screening Exercises for 2016/2017 academic session for various schools but want to know How to Make University Merit Admission List we have decided to prepare this article to guide you on the Basic things you must know so as to be in the merit list of your school of choice.
Also Read : How to Check 2017/2018 Admission Lists – Check your Admission Status
most admission Seekers who intend to study in Universities here in Nigeria have been calling to get advice on How to Make University Merit Admission List especially to be in the Merit Admission List. Moreover, the first step in makig Merit Admission List is to Have a good jamb score 200 and above, secondly score high also in post – utme. Note, you must have cleared your O”Level subjects.
How to Make University Merit Admission List 2017/2018
>>>Click Here<<<  to check your admission status.
We promise to always keep you informed about University Merit Admission List 2017/2018.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about University Merit Admission List, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask us questions any time.
Also Read : Glo Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 – How to Apply for Glo Recruitment Online Application Form 2017

270 comments on “How to Make University Merit Admission List 2017/2018 – University Merit Admission List

1. Lucky on

I wanna know if it’s time to change course bcuz I’m getting confused… Please i want to change my course before it’s too late

2. Ben Samson on

Pls. why do ABU choose a course for a candidate against what he/she had carefully and prayerfully chosen even after obtaining above the required cut off mark?

3. Hygenus Chukwu on

Pls notify me when uniport screening date is out and also d merit admission list @08102105929/08161976515

4. Edwin Chiemele 09073174881 on

I scored 210 in jamb n want to study political n administrative studies in uniport. pls notify me of any updates.

5. Ejim Joseph on

am an aspiramt of unizik…I need to be in the merit list of the admission…. pls inform me of any update about the screening and everything that I should know

6. Oluwakemi on

Pls I scored 203 in my UTME and I applied for Accountancy in unilorin will I be given admission?and pls update me about the unilorin screening

7. Ogochukwu on

Am an aspirant of unizik,i want to study banking and finance,i scored 190 in jamb,pls is there any chance of me getting admission.Also is the screening form really out

8. Olanrewaju on

Pls i scored 181 and registered for microbiology soo due to my low mark i want to change to zoology will the admission by granted for me to unilorin….. Is change of course form out???

9. Ekwelem patrick on

Please I scored 192 and am going for computer science in azikivwe university.
    And when will their screening form be out

10. Moses Samuel Akawu on

please! sir, i scored a total of 223 in my utme exam and choosed to study med. and surgery at abu, zaria. will i be opportuned?

11. Ubah Chidinma on

i scored 214 in jamb nd i want to study political nd administrative studies at the university of port harcourt. Pls cn u keep me updated on when uniport screening form will be out. Thanks

12. Faridat on

pls can I use 7 points to study Medical Laboratory Science or physiotherapy in unilorin,pls kindly notify me wen d screening form is
    out as well,am an IJMB student

13. Abdulrasheed on

pls I want to be informed when abu Zaria screening from is out pls and pls when is the screening from or is post utme going to start thanks

14. Ubong Greene. on

Pleas inform me of when the 2017/2018 unical screening is taking place. and when the unical aptitude test is also coming up.

15. precious on

I have a complaint to make… I had made a mistake while registering my UTME, I’m aspiring for Entrepreneurship and in the faculty space, I filled social sciences instead of management sciences.. Hoping I would change it during my Post UTME registration. Unfortunately, I found the same error when I printed the application form. Different course and different faculty.. And the date of the exam is different.. Please is there anything I can do to solve this?.. Thanks for your understanding

16. Esther on

17. Esther on

Hello admin please keep me updated cos am yet to know exactly when my screening date is cos it wasn’t indicated on the registration printout slip, my number is 08169050967

18. Nimo francis on

Pls my name is nimo francis.i score 213 in my jamb.and i also score 197 in my p.utme my first chose is Abu zaris.my course is Accountancy,or Economics.pls what is my faith with tis score.

19. Shola on

I want to knw abt d merit list…….is merit list means first list or wat coz I dbt understand plz explain more beta..
    …dis is my number 09036274139

20. chimezie cyril on

Is it possible to get admission in unical where I score 178 in Jamb and 120 in post utme test and in health related courses

21. Blessing okiti on

My name is blessing,sir i scored 205 in jamb,32 in putme screening,o’level result is 3b’s and 3c’s,business admin(uniben) is there any chance 4 me gaining admission? here is my num 08065642453.email [email protected]

22. Ajaero Godliving on

Please I scored
    216 in my jamb
    then in my
    O’level result I
    got c6 in economics ad 4b3’s ,A1 in government
    do I have any
    chances of
    making it into
    alvan ikeoku 2nd merit list
    for education Economics

23. chukwu veronica ogechi on

pls my averege score is 252.5 unical. do i have a chance for economics. is there anything like supplementary form and when is it going to be out. please my no is 09063371760. im veronica.

24. Oyebo lekan gabriel on

I had 212 in my jamb and score 54 in my post utme score at the uniilorin post utme 2017\2018 and I was not given admission in the 1st batch but I used two sittings both waec and GCE can I be given admission in the second batch