Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment.
Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018. Are you willing to be part of the Nigeria Mercy Corps? the Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018 is an Opportunity for you. We are hereto guide you on How to Apply for Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018.Mercy Corps proposes a mission to “alleviate suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities Currently, the organization reports to be operating within 38 countries, including Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Myanmar, and Somalia, with programs focused in a number of humanitarian sectors ranging from conflict management, children & youth to agriculture and food security.
Also Read : Diversity Visa Lottery Entrant Status Check 2018/2019 – Check Here
General Position Summary | Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018
- Working in the Finance Department under the direction of the Field Finance Manager, the Senior Finance Officer- Accounting will assist the Northeast Nigeria Programs to ensure the accuracy and completeness of accounting records and will have primary responsibility for managing the monthly accounting cycle and the routine daily accounting tasks and payment.
- The Deputy Finance Manager – Accounting will assist in review and analyze records, reports, financial statements and management practices to ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate risks in compliance with laws, regulations, donor requirements and Mercy Corps policies and procedures
Success Factors | Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018
- The successful candidate will be capable of multi-tasking, rapid decision-making, have initiative, drive and a lot of energy, as well as high emotional intelligence, constructive mentoring skills and proven experience with capacity building. S/he will be committed to long-term program sustainability and the delivery of high-impact activities at the community level. Successful Mercy Corps team members have a strong commitment to teamwork and accountability, thrive in evolving and challenging environments, and make effective written and verbal communication a priority.
- In particular, the successful candidate will be willing to travel to locations such as Damboa, Dikwa, Ngala, Gozwa and other LGAs of Northeast programs based on the needs of the Mercy Corps program. This will mean sometimes staying and working in stressful environments with very basic living conditions, strictly following security protocols at all times and sometimes working long and irregular hours).
- Mercy Corps team members represent the agency both during and outside work hours.
- Team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and MC’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
How To Apply for Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements to [email protected] OR >>>>CLICK HERE<<<< All applications must include the position title in the subject line.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018 kindly provide us with your Email Address in the comment box below.
Nigeria Mercy Corps Recruitment 2018