Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application, The easiest way to get a green card to any country that runs a visa lottery program is by applying for the visa lottery once the forms are out online. we have been receiving series of mails and calls from around the world concerning the Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application, that is the main reason we have choosen to communicate you through this post about the Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application. To get the full gist about Australia visa ,just keep reading.
Also Read : USA DV Lottery 2017/2018 Form is Out – How to Register for USA DV Lottery
The first step is to find out more about the visas that are available to you on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website. If you have skills or qualifications that Australia needs, you can be: nominated for a skilled visa by an employer. nominated for a skilled visa by a state or territory government.
Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Applications is basically done Online . If you are outside Australia, you must hold a passport from an eligible country to apply online for a Visitor visa . In Australia, all passport holders can apply online for a Visitor visa extension.
Also Read : Germany Green Card Lottery 2017 Application Form is out – How to Apply
                               Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application
How do I get a visa for Australia – How to Apply for an Instant ETA Travel Visa
1.Complete the Online ETA Visa Application.
2.Enter travel information and passport details for each traveller.
3.After payment, your application is processed instantly and linked to your passport number.
4.Your ETA status is confirmed by email within a few minutes.
Always check back to get the latest updates about Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

63 comments on “Official Australia Visa Lottery 2018 Application Form is Out Online – Apply Here

1. Barbara Kanayochukwu on

Hi admin, please could you send me the direct link for the application form for Australian lottery, UK lottery and USA lottery. I would veeh much appreciate it. Thank you in anticipation of your favourable response.

2. Sareh Chinenye on

Please am interested to apply for Australia visa lottery,I need you help on how to go about it pleases,help me with information my phone number is+2347035793647 thanks and God bless you.

3. Stephen Greath on

Please when is the closing date of 2017/2018 Australia visa lottery.
    Again please could you send me the direct link for the application form for Australian lottery, UK lottery and USA lottery. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you in anticipation of your favourable response.

4. Solomon Turay on

I’m a Liberian a mechanic/welder by profession, I’m 37 years of age a complete high school graduate, with more than ten years working experience I presently work at the national transit authority in Monrovia, liberia

5. Mohammed on

Hi,
    My Name is Mohammed, am a ghanian Immigrant in Germany but i have no Germany document , is it posibile for me to apply the Australia visa lottery ? Also , do I need to go back to my country before flying to Australia?
    I am looking forwarding for your reply.
    Thanks

6. Ab Owen on

I am from Nigeria
    please I need a visa lottery for Canada, UK
    , USA and Australia…
    please I would be much grateful if I am j
    kept posted regarding this…..

7. Leslee Johnson on

greetings, please i will like for you to please email me the direct links to both the canadian and australian lottery programs. Thanks

8. Modeste on

Bonjour Je suis azemtsop modeste floriant ,Camerounais 30 et ingénieur de mines. J aimerais s’il vous plait jouer à la literie australienne afin d y teminer mes études si possible me spécialiser. Mon adresse flataguia04 @yahoo.com. téléphone 0022376913152
    0022371449948

9. fozia gacheri on

Hi am Fozia from Kenya I would really want to know how to apply for the green card lottery this year 2018 please help me

10. Lariko firdaws on

Hi am Lariko from Ghana,I would be very grateful if you could kindly brief about the visa lottery thank you.

11. Aaron baby Anderson on

My name is Aaron baby Anderson, am a Liberian.please update me on visa lottery for austerila ,u.s ,and canada.this is my phone number ±2347030413057

12. akintunde on

please admin,I need a direct link for Australia visa lottery for. my number is. +2347061634920…. email..akins4u2010 @gmail.com. thanks

13. Patrick Ofori on

I’m a banker in Ghana who will love to work and live in Australia, i’ll be grateful if the direct link to the form is sent to my mail