Things You Don’t Know about Roman Abramovich.
Things You Don’t Know about Roman Abramovich – Mr Abramovich is worth $11.5bn (£8.6bn), according to Forbes magazine. The move could pay off financially as new Israeli citizens are exempt from paying tax on foreign income for 10 years.
Also Read : Canadian Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Entry Form is Out | Apply Here
- One of Russia’s richest people, he bought Chelsea FC in 2003
- He reportedly sold dolls before making his fortune in oil during the perestroika years in the 1990s
- Mr Abramovich was a one-time business partner of the late tycoon Boris Berezovky, an associate of former Russian President Boris Yeltsin
- Critics say the two businessmen used their Kremlin “family” ties to acquire key state companies for below market value
- Mr Abramovich served as governor of Russia’s Chukotka region
- He is believed to be close to current Russian President Vladimir Putin