U.S.A Permanent Residence Application Guidelines and Recommendations

U.S.A Permanent Residence Application – Tips For U.S.A Permanent Residence Application
A Green Card (Permanent Resident Card):
.Gives you official immigration status in the United States
.Entitles you to certain rights and responsibilities
.Is required if you wish to naturalize as a U.S. Citizen
If you have questions about applying for, renewing, or replacing a Green Card, contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Also Read : Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form is Now Online – Apply Here
To Apply for a Green Card
.Find out if you’re eligible.
.If you are eligible, file Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status with USCIS, including all supporting documents and fees.
.USCIS will review your application and schedule an interview with you.
.Once issued, your green card will be valid for 10 years.
You can present a legal document issued in the United States for use in another country. These documents can include court orders, contracts, vital records, and educational diplomas.
The process to get a document authenticated depends on the specific document, the state in which it was issued, and other factors. Check with your state’s Document Authentication Agency (DAA) and the Authentications and Apostilles page from the Department of State (DOS).
For more information, details on a procedure, or status, call the DOS Office of Authentications at 1-202-485-8000, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.
Sponsor a Foreign Spouse, Future Spouse, or Relative
Your status determines who you can bring (sponsor) to live and work in the United States.
If you are a U.S. citizen, you can sponsor:
.Your foreign spouse or fiancé(e)
.Your foreign children
.Certain immediate relatives, such as parents or siblings
If you are a permanent resident, you can sponsor:
.Your foreign spouse
.Your unmarried children (regardless of age)
If you are a refugee or asylee within the past two years, you can petition for certain family members to obtain refugee or asylee status.
If you or a member of your family is in the U.S. military, you may petition for citizenship for family members.
Always check back to get the latest updates about U.S.A Permanent Residence Application.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time U.S.A Permanent Residence Application, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

Leave a Reply