UNIUYO 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Form is Out – This is to inform all candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) undergraduate programs that the school’s post UTME screening application form for 2017/2018 session is out. Application deadline is on Friday, 15th September, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates who scored 180 and above, and who choose the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) as their first choice University in the just concluded JAMB 2017/2018 test, are hereby this notice invited to apply for the UNIUYO 2017/2018 Post UTME screening test which will hold from Monday, 18th September, 2017 to Saturday, 23rd September, 2017.
SEE ALSO: EBSU 2017/2018 Admission Post-UTME, & O/L Online Certificate Verification
How TO Apply For UNIUYO 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Test
Interested candidates for the UNIUYO 2017/2018 Post UTME screening test are to pay non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) through the University portals. Then, they should proceed with the online registration and payment steps below.
- Go to the university’s official portal through any of the links here – http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Date, Time & Venue
The Post UTME Screening test for successfully registered candidates will commence on Monday, 18th September, 2017 and end on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017. The time for all the days is 8:00AM dot. So, all candidates are expected to be in their different venues stipulated on their Acknowledgement slips before 8:00AM. For information on the dates, venues and time of the screening test, visit the school portal – www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
Requirements To Come With For Screening Test
Candidates are required to come to the screening venues with the following documents;
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications (SSCE, O/L, NECO, NABTEB etc).
- A copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE Screening Exercise Schedule Slip duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour
- A copy of 2017 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph
Mr. Aniediabasi Udofia
Admissions: 08127691825, 08146129875,
Bursary: 08175613695, ICT: 08165382618
Email: [email protected]