USA Visa Lottery 2019 Application Form is Now Online – Apply Here

USA Visa Lottery  – This grants opportunity to individuals to register and apply for VISA and if finally selected, migrate to their dream country. For the sake of this article, we’ll be focusing on American Visa Lottery and Canadian Visa Lottery.USA Visa Lottery 2017/2018
Also Read: United states Green Card lottery 2019 Application Form is Out – United states Green Card lottery
USA Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form
We have many kinds of Visa from various countries of the world depending on the choice of the applicants.
Regardless of your marital status (Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, etc.) you can still apply for the Visa Lottery.
The registration and application for Visa Lottery is done every year and applicants can register and apply online for their Visa Lottery.
There are several countries where one can apply for a Visa Lottery to, but as stated earlier in this article, we’ll be focusing on USA Visa Lottery and Canada Visa Lottery.
How to Apply for USA Visa Lottery 2017/2018

Yearly, the US Department of States grants a number of immigrant visas otherwise known as Green Cards to applicants through a lottery system. The green card lottery is an official program pursuant to Sec. 203 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Also Read: 2019  Scholarships in Usa – University of Bridgeport USA
Those who are selected through the Green Card Lottery program will receive a Green Card through and would be able to move over to the United States with their family permanently to live and work. 2016/2017 Visa Lottery Application Form
USA Visa Lottery 2017/2018  : TYPES OF VISA
The Following categories of visas are issued by most countries:
Study visa
Skilled worker visa
Tourist visa
Visitor visa
Business Visa
Farm worker visa
Pilgrimage visa
Diplomat visa
Transit visa, Etc.
There are about 185 different types of visas, a great deal of them were not mentioned in this article. However, they all can be broadly categorized into two main categories – Immigrant Visa and Non-Immigrant Visa.
USA Visa Lottery 2017/2018
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about USA Visa Lottery 2017/2018 .kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

205 comments on “USA Visa Lottery 2019 Application Form is Now Online – Apply Here

1. Williams Opoku on

I am most gratefull that at long last you have make my dream to come through Canada is the best country I always wish to stay with my family so that al of us will have better education.
    It is good that you have started this lottery keep it up.

2. Kojo Nyarko Abrokwah on

Please am Kojo from Ghana, i want to know how to apply for either the Canadian or USA visa lottery and also to be well informed about when it starts and joining the canadian immigration service

3. Onyemena Chinaemerem Andrew on

Please, i want to apply for the 2017 canada lottery visa, and i need the website please contact me send me and email, thank you so so much

4. Omolola Adesanya on

My name is Adesanya omolola from Nigeria,i will like to know when and how to apply for the Canada visa. 08028850158

5. Ezeh Chinasa on

Pls,I am widow with 2 children, work in financial organization, have my post graduate in management from university, can I apply?
    If yes, kindly notify me thru my mail.
    Would appreciate if, am considered.

6. Mutalibov Otabek on

hi my name is Otabek , I’m 23 years old. I’m from Uzbekistan . I want to go to Canada,
    I need Canadian Visa, but I don’t know how to get it .
    I hope you can help me to go to the Canada

7. My name is Victoria please i want to apply for Canada visa lottery but i don't know how to go about it pls can you send me the details on

Hi my name is Victoria i want to apply for Canadian visa lottery please send me details on how to go about it thanks

8. William Effah Amankwah on

Am Amankwah from Ghana and would to apply for the Canadian lottery visa but the link to the application cannot open. I need your help. Thank you

9. Joyce Owusu Achiaa Baidoo on

It my dream country to stay and study, kindly notify me on how to apply for the Canada visa lottery. Thank you.

10. Okereke Doris Ebere on

Pls admin, notify me of news update on the Canada visa lottery via my email address. Moreso, I would want to know how to get access to the form for registration. Thanks.

11. Justice Kankam on

Please I want to enter the Canadian visa lottery draw so want to get acess to the link of the form. Thank you!

12. Rachael Patrick N. on

My name is Rachael Patrick, I will like to get information concerning the USA & CANADA visa lottery.

13. Grace on

Hello, my name is Grace from Kenya. I would like to apply for Canadian or American Green card. Please, advise me on the procedure. Thank you.

14. Temitope Grace Rowland on

Hello,
    am Temitope Grace, married with a kid, am interested in Canada visa lottery for 2017/2018, please kindly inform me on how to apply for it.
    Email: [email protected]
    phone number: 08136119582
    thanks, and God bless you.

15. Temitope Grace on

Hello,
    am Temitope Grace, married with a kid, am interested in Canada visa lottery for 2017/2018. please kindly inform me on how to apply.
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone number: 08136119582
    thanks, and God bless you

16. Katakiti Andrews on

please im interested in the USA and Canada lottories… update me on that and how to go about it. thank you
    number: 233279735010

17. Fagbemi Temitope John on

My name is Fagbemi Temitope john, I wish to apply for USA Visa lottery….how do I apply and when its going to be out online. This my email address [email protected] and number is +2347036246833. Thanks

• Dinga Desmond on

Dear admin,
        I really want to play but i don’t know how to start . Please help me so i can achieve my dream . Here is my email address from cameroon (SOUTHERN CAMEROON ) . There is no school there and i need eduction in my life . Thanks

18. Ajala Mayowa on

Hello my name is Mayowa and i would like to apply for the US or Canada Visa lottery for the green card.

19. Sean bradford on

I have a friend who says she’s ‘already won the lottery’ because she was born in Canada.! Thank you for sharing this information about the green card lottery — and may there be countless winners!:)

20. Afolabi ayomide on

With due respect, I will like to participate in the upcoming USA visa lottery or Canadian visa lottery. I want a full update thru my email address or better still contact me on my private line… 08028292768
    Awaiting ur respond.. Thanks

21. adebayo Michael on

pls I want to apply for canadian visa wit my family, pls I need guidelines and how to go about it.
    Am a footballer and a teacher by profession

22. Ayishatu Moro on

Please I want you to help me apply for the visa lottery you can call me on this number +233 547242985 thanks and hop to hear from soon

23. Arah George Peter on

I and my family will be very much interested about this Us/Canada visa lottery and like you said if any one needs your assistance he should indicate interest by droping his or her email and phone numbers.
    Here is my phone number: 07037456757
    Email address: [email protected]
    Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
    Thanks