Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is Out | Apply Here

Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019, entry Requirements for Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019. The core mission of Zambia Police To anticipate and identify wrongdoing, and authorize the law immovably and reasonably to make a protected, secure and quiet condition for social and monetary advancement for all.
the Institution has realised the need to continue increasing its levels of transparency and accountability in its operations to maximise on quality public service delivery. The institution’s performance can greatly improve if it receives timely and constructive feedback from the community it serves.
Also Read : Zambia Department of Immigration Recruitment 2018 Form is Out | Apply Here
For the interest of all prospective candidates of Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019,who wish to know if Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is Out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you about Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 and all you need to know concerning Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019.
How to Apply for Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019
NB: Applicants will be required to submit handwritten applications with attachments of certified cope of:

• National Registration Card (NRC); and
  • Academic Certificates (or Statements of Results for those who may not have collected their full grade 12 School Certificates.

The application form can also be accessed out http://www.zambiapolice.gov.zm
Also Read : Zambia Defence Force Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out | Apply Here
Always check back to get the latest updates about Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.

180 comments on “Zambia Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is Out | Apply Here

1. Tadeyo whyson Senard Phiri on

Please notify me immediately when the form is out. I will appreciate it Sir/Madam. I have a good results and ready to Follow any step that will be made.0979824485

2. Lemmyyson Shanangombe on

3. Lemmyyson Shanangombe on

please keep informed when the application for Zambia department of immigration are out and for Zambia police reserve.my number
    0978186570

4. francis tembo on

I woud love to join police coz I want to save my country zambia and at this moment I won’t be left out coz God is in control

5. clark machona on

please inform me when the application is out. for zambia police service and also the zambia immigration department.
    contact me :0977954406.thanks and regards

6. Gwen mwiinga on

Sir I’m really interested in becoming a police officer please consider me and God will bless you have very good grade twelve results and also did teaching .my numbers are 0962527720\0975617401

7. Elijah Elias Changa on

it as being my passion and vision to become a Zambia police officer,
    sir/madam you may update me on 0979974086,0969286306. looking forward to hear from you

8. CALEB MUNGA on

UPDATES ON ZP , ARMY ,ZNS, ZAF,ZAMBIA IMIGRATION OFFICERS AND OTHER DEFENCE FORCES …….
    CONTACTS: 0975860089 AND 0972502285

9. Mathews Ngoma on

Please kindly keep me update for
    the current application form
    of the year. I am much interested to join because I fully
    understood the requirements
    you’ve displayed.
    Thanks.

10. Michael kayama on

michea m kayama 0954093852, as also my wat sap line Please keep me uptodate on the current application form when the are ready

11. CHINIMBA KAYS BUBALA GIFT on

0974066027. CALL ME BWANA, AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED 2 JOIN YO FIRM AS AM INTERESTED IN ZCCF.

12. carol Kamwela on

Am very much interested,please inform me as soon as possible I have passion to make peace and order in the country since childhood. Please please may God bless you

13. Evelyn zimba on

I ready work want to be come a police official and save my county pliz update me when the forms are out 0963112482/0974857170

14. mukabili slim on

please help me am from shangombo and am very interested to work in any area,I have got a school certificate and computer certificate.am 24 years old,,contact me on 0978596536.

15. OTRIX MWEEMBA on

Same of us live far place from the town please notify me When Zambia correctional service and Zambia police are out. at our very far places we are not even get clearly news must of the time

16. Precious Kalungao on

Have always been dreaming of this career, I pray by God’s Grace will be picked and save my motherland Zambia